Arancie rosse non bisogna di ritocco fotografico
- bisexual with a preference for the same sex does not mean "one foot out of the closet"
- bisexual with a preference for the opposite sex does not mean "trying to get attention"
- lesbian does not mean "masculine"
- gay does not mean "feminine"
- transgender does not mean "going through a phase"
- transsexual does not mean "a disappointment." nor does it mean "gender identity confusion"
- asexual does not mean "prude"
- demisexual does not mean "prude"
- pansexual does not mean "easy"
- heterosexual does not mean "normal"
- your does not mean "you are"
Las mujeres deben intentar hacer las cosas al igual que los hombres lo intentan. Cuando fallan, su fracaso no debe ser otra cosa que un reto para todas las demás.
Amelia Earhart (1897-1937)
Más sobre ella: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amelia_Earhart
Una de sus maravillosas cartas: http://www.principiamarsupia.com/2013/02/04/carta-de-una-mujer-libre-a-su-prometido-antes-de-casarse/
Necesito semanas de esto.
Daydream V.02, by Noemi Schipfer & Takami Nakamoto1
4,5m x 4,5m x 2,5m
‘DAYDREAM is an audiovisual installation that generates space distortions. Relationship between space and time, accelerations, contractions, shifts and metamorphosis have been the lexical field of the project. This installation aimed at establishing a physical connection between the virtual space and the real space, blurring the limits and submerging the audience into a short detachment from reality. Lights generate abstract spaces while sounds define the echoes of virtual spaces. Daydream is an invitation to contemplation
No one is born hating another person because of the colour of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.